Given that the weekend starts today, I hope you all have something nice to look forward to.
Been crafting my little socks off, in a mixed media kind of way but, sadly, can't share this with you today as it's for a special project.
However, I DO have a little something I CAN share with you ..
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card, cut to 14.3 x 10cm and 13.8 x 9.5cm
- One piece of navy card cut to 14.3 x 10cm
- Penny Black image stamped using Versamark ink and sprinkled with silver dazzle embossing powder before heat setting. For the inside and envelope I used Delicata silver ink instead of heat embossing
- See D's sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- For the insert I stamped the PSX sentiment using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
I'll be entering this for the following challenges: