|The front and back of my card and reverse of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and front of my envelope|
- White C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9 x 13.8cm and 9½ x 14.3cm
- One piece of red card cut to 9½ x 14.3cm
- Katzelkraft Les Jungles image and Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- On a snippet of white card I stamped part of a Santa image using Memento tuxedo black ink before cutting out just the Santa hat
- Alcohol markers used to colour the image and hat
- Stardust stickles used to highlight
A Clean And Simple, Christmasy card and slightly comic too - IMHO! Perfect addition to my 2017 quota!
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- CAS-ual Fridays - challenge No. 164 - CELEBRATIONS
- Colour Crazy challenge - challenge No. 1 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cards und More - challenge No. 174 - PARTY ANIMALS .. OK so there's only one animal but - must have been one heck of a party!!!
- Brown Sugar - challenge No. 232 - ANYTHING GOES
Many of you will know that I swap ATC materials with a pal from the Isle of Skye, got my latest batch yesterday ...... As always, I welcome your suggestions
|Incoming materials, a stamped sentiment and a joined up line of gemstones|
Some of you may also wonder what some of the ATC's my swap buddy makes with the materials she sends me duplicates of ...
Have a great weekend