|And a closer view to show the sheen of the Delicata ink|
- Katzelkraft "Les Jungles" monkey image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink, on to a snippet of white card slightly larger than ATC size
- Alcohol markers and Kaisercraft glitter and opaque markers used to colour image and background, I also used the glitter markers to go over the sentiment which had started to run as I attempted to change the colour of the background paper .. leading me to cut out the sentiment!
- Paper Artsy splat images stamped using Memento sweet plum and Delicata golden glitz inks
- Faber Castell "S" thickness pitt pen used to doodle a border around the sentiment and the outer edge of the ATC
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Catch the bug challenges - January 7th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Fun Day Friday challenge - challenge No. 170 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- My time to craft - 31st December challenge - SOMETHING NEW (Katzelkraft stamps)
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 263 - USE SNIPPETS
It was foggy and miserable this week and my mojo has, mostly, been cowering in a corner .... but I think I used the indoor time wisely by practising my pencil colouring - not sure I'm winning .... yet!