|My card, relaxing at the beach with a chilled beverage|
This IS what it's all about!!!
- White C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- One piece of white card cut to 13.8 x 9.5cm
- The Cats Pyjamas image stamped using Versafine onyx black (yes, I succumbed to a new pad!) ink
- The Cats Pyjamas starfish image stamped using Memento rich cocoa ink
- Freckled Fawn sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Crayola coloured pencils used to colour the image: sand, harvest gold, white, light blue, blue, violet, turquoise, aqua green, light brown, brown, mahogany, red, raspberry, red orange and blended with a paper stump and sansodor
- Stardust stickles to bling it up!
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 311 - One Layer Card week - FAVOURITE DRINK OR BEVERAGE
- Patti's Creations - challenge No. 130 - USE AN ANIMAL IMAGE
|I just can't quite convince myself about this one!|