Saturday, 28 January 2017

Saturday and it's .. RASKOG Day

Hi there,

After years of faffing I have finally acquired my very own Raskog!!! No, honestly, I first set eyes on one at a scrap booking retreat in Cirencester when I went along to meet up with a fellow craftbubbler (Jacky). One of the other attendees had this fab cart of craftiness and I was hooked! Had NOWHERE to put one at the time but .... a plan was plainly hatched and yesterday came to fruition! Blimey, talk about patience!


Raskog's "in da house"!!!
Meet my pimped up Raskog (yes, if you don't believe me check out the facebook group REALLY named "Pimp my Raskog"!!) - aka my die cutting and colouring station. I have my Big Shot and all my dies and embossing folders along with Inktense pencils and blocks, my neocolour water soluble wax crayons, My Crayola coloured pencils, Sharpies and Promarkers/Copics/Marvy le Plume alcohol markers. YAY!

 

All I have left to fill are the irresistible little magnetic containers across the bottom - I had them across the top originally but the handle of the Big Shot had to go somewhere!

Right, most visitors today will have stopped by to see what I have made, so ...

My card
The front and back of my card
The inside of my card and reverse of the envelope
Materials used:

  • White C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two white card panels cut to 14.3 x 10cm and 13.8 x 9.5cm
  • Blue and pink card cut to mat with 1.6mm borders
  • Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Inkadinkado balloon stamped using Memento rosebud and  Bahama blue inks
  • Stardust stickles to highlight




I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
  1. Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 313 - THEME WEEK and the theme is: BALLOONS
  2. Creative Friday - challenge No. 171 - TEXT IN FOCUS (text in balloons being the focal image)
  3. QKR Stampede - challenge No. 228 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 462 - SOMETHING FUN

19 comments:

Debs M said...

Loving your raskog and that stamp set is fab! - great card x

lilian said...

That's a great place to keep everything mate, love it.

Loving the image on your card, Great card,

Lilian

Di said...

Happy days ahead with your Raskog Kathy - and a wonderful LIM card! I do wonder if you're at your table of craftiness at 8am just waiting on Saturday mornings?! :)

Hugs

Di xx

SARN said...

Fab new addition to your crafty set up. Your balloony birthday card is brilliant xxx

Pat said...

Wow Kathy, that looks like one very useful trolley and a very well thought out arrangement for maximum storage, also a fabulous card with those pretty pink and blue balloons and love the way you have them attached to the sentiment. x

Barb said...

Your Rasfog looks great. It looks like a very useful storage unit and being moveable is a great idea. I really like that lovely stamp set too Kathy. A super card. Barbxx

NanaConnie said...

Loving the CAS design, Kathy! It's always great to see you playing along at QKR Stampede and I'm wishing you luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Susan said...

Hi Kathy! Love the designs on your balloons! Super cute card this week...and you've even made a matching envelope! Someone will surely smile when they get this card!

Gerrina said...

Your set looks so great! I had the same stampset in my hand before I desided to go for a Vivalasvegasstamp:)! Love the colours; they make it look so fresh! Enjoythe weekend!

chrissy xx said...

Such pretty CAS cards..Loving your envelopes too. Must feel pretty cool to have everything to hand..Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Valerie Nolan said...

Wow Kathy what a great workstation! Not heard of a Raskog before. Lovely card the balloon stamp is beautiful especially in those colours. I'm in awe of the fact that you finish each card off with matching envelopes!
Val x

Esther said...

Oooooh! I have RASKOG envy! Loving your card too Kathy. That sentiment is gorgeous and I love the floral balloons. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Sarah Gray said...

Your card is so pretty in these light colours, Kathy! Love the detail on the balloon stamps. You look set for lots more crafty adventures with your Raskog! Thanks for joining us at Less is More :)

Craft-E-Place said...

Such a pretty card, I love your choice of soft colours
Elaine

Je@net said...

Beautiful cards, Kathy. Love the soft colours of the balloons!

Deb said...

Happy New Cart! Glad you got there in the end! Love your cards and matching envelopes, so cute!

Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week! Debxx

Sharon said...

Fantastic balloons Kathy, those stamps are so pretty and they look gorgeous in the pastel pink and blue colours. Beautiful placement of the elements too. Ooooh! I've never heard of a RASKOG before! What a useful piece of equipment it looks to be - enjoy using it. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More. xx

Beate Rauer said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at creative friday. Hugs,Beate

karalschuknecht said...

Great card & matching envelope. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT