|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
|The front and back of my card|
|A close view of the image panel|
- White C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image stamped on to 300gsm white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crayola coloured pencils and sansodor used to colour/blend the image
- Once coloured and cut to size the image panel was matted on to light blue and then orange card - to match the image and stardust stickles applied to add twinkle
- For the insert I stamped the Anita's sentiment using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Inspiration Destination - challenge No. 119 - ANYTHING GOES
- Mod Squad - January 4th challenge - ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS!
- Cards und More - challenge No. 175 - PARTY ANIMALS .. it's a little tongue in cheek but these ladies look like party animals to me!
- Seize the birthday - January 5th challenge - ANYTHING (Birthday) GOES
A pal set some challenge prompts on a private blog I belong to .... they were 1) base coat, 2) finger painting and 3) stencil - and here's how it turned out. It's interesting because two other people have also produced work for this and once produced a suitcase and the other a printers tray - so, all very different!
- Crawford and Black journal page, gesso'd
- Distress Crayons "brights" blended with a moistened finger
- Stencils (by TCW and Tim Holtz) used in conjunction with a nearly dried out baby wipe, to knock back colour
- Fresco paint in bora bora to smoosh the circles (with my fingers) and then squid ink added and I simply added my finger print to the centres before stamping the Visible Image scribbled circle stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Stamplorations sentiments stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Hero Arts circles stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Purple lake acrylic ink splatter over the page
- Stardust stickles to outline some of the scribbled circles
Have a great weekend