I've had a bit of bother with my mojo this week ... t hink it's been cowering in the corner - presumably missing the sunshine! I tried stepping away from the crafting and having a bit of a reorganisation of the crafting space instead and eventually took an image I recently coloured with coloured pencils and made in to an ATC.....
- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card on to which I stamped the Sugar Nellie image using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Crayola coloured pencils used to colour the image and then blended with sansodor and a paper stump
- Light and dark blue Maped Gel crayons (like Distress crayons) scribbled around the outside of the image and blended with a moistened finger
- Pilot glitter gel markers in silver, red and blue scribbled around the ATC and blended with a moistened finger, to give the ATC a little shine and twinkle
- Paper Artsy splatter stamped using Memento Mediterranean blue ink
- Using an "S" thickness Faber Castell pitt pen I doodled a border and then, with a white gel pen, I added some highlights to the umbrella, boots and puddle
- Crafting by Design - January 18th challenge - ANYTHING THAT SHINES
- Kraftin' Kimmie - Wonderful Wednesday - Jan 18th - ANYTHING GOES
- Penny's challenge - challenge No. 312 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Creations - challenge No. 333 - ANYTHING GOES
- Outlawz (you need to sign in to see or enter) - Thursday challenge - AT THE MOVIES .. I went with "Singing in the rain"!!