Friday, 13 January 2017

Woo Hoo!, it's Friday .....

Morning all,

It's the weekend, well, not really but it kind of feels like the weekend starts here and, to be honest, it's the first weekend (other than Christmas weekend) when I've not feel really rubbish too, so I'm REALLY looking forward to it! Feeling heaps better, at least I was .. UNTIL I answered the phone to a pal on Wednesday and his opening salvo was "Blimey you sound rubbish"!!! Hmm.

Anyhoo, I have finally managed a little time at the ToC (that's Table of Craftiness) and realised I was a little short on anniversary cards for 2017 - so,


My card



The front and back of my card and reverse of my envelope

The inside of my card
Materials used:
  • White C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two white card panels cut to 14.3 x 10cm and 13.8 x 9.5cm
  • One piece of gold card cut to 14.3 x 10cm
  • Inkadinkado three hearts image stamped using Delicata golden glitz and Ranger Archival jet black inks
  • The Cats Pyjamas sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Self adhesive "diamond" gems and red glitter droplets added to bling it up - it's been ages (or feels like ages) since I added gems to my normally CAS cards





I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
  1. Inspiration Destination - challenge No. 119 - JFF ... ANYTHING GOES
  2. Mod Squad Challenge - January 11th challenge - SEQUINS, RHINESTONES, GLITTER (in other words BLING IT UP)!
  3. Inky Chicks - challenge No. 77 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Crazy Challenge - challenge No. 239 - THREE (hearts) OF A KIND
  5. CAS-ual Friday - challenge No. 165 - EVERYTHING TURNS TO GOLD

Enjoy your weekend and do take care if you have snow where you are.


We woke up to this ... a light dusting!



5 comments:

lilian said...

Great card Kathy,

Lilian

Pat said...

I love your gold hearts with the touch of red with the added gems. A pretty anniverary card Kathy. Glad you are feeling much better and enjoy your weekend. x

SARN said...

Brilliantly CAS Anniversary card Kathy.

We had snow last night, but it's all gone now.

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend. Hope you continue to make a good recovery.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barbara said...

So glad that you had time to be in the craft room and make a card to enter the challenge. Love this CAS card and how you finished the envelope to match. It really makes a great greeting. I hope we will see you again. Thanks so much for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week. Barbara Mod Squad DT member.

Channin P. said...

This is lovely!! What a fantastic anniversary card! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!