Earlier in the week we were celebrating my dear hubby's birthday which was a short while ago but this was the first time our diaries coordinated with friends. We met at a Caribbean restaurant and enjoyed a very tasty (and spicy) meal and then cooled things down by visiting a new "boutique hotel" as their bar opened that very evening ... It was obviously popular (despite the fact there are no people in my pic) - the hairy bikers (both Dave and Si) were in too!
Well, my phone's camera's not brilliant, even with flash! Sorry .. but it should give you an idea within this sneaky peek!
Right, on to a crafty ATC make .....
- Kraft ATC
- Snippets of card in black and red
- Watercolour paper
- Crazy birds mini's and matching die - stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink then die cut
- Neocolour water soluble wax crayons and a wet paintbrush to both colour my bird and to colourwash the pink/red background
- Kaisercraft background images stamped using Memento rhubarb stalk and potters clay
- Magenta foliage stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Once the ATC was assembled I used a ruling pen and pearl acrylic ink to doodle a border on the black layer
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-