Even managed to find a little time to craft!! I do love to stamp and/or ink a background and it's been a while since I did this .... a more masculine card than yesterdays perhaps too .. thought I should have another go since entry one didn't go quite according to plan!!
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 14.3 x 10cm and 13.8 x 9.5cm
- One piece of navy card cut to 14.3 x 10cm
- Snippets of white card and navy card for image panel and matting layer
- Kaisercraft mini grid image stamped using Vivid! plum ink (my NBUS, which I've had for so long I fully expected to find it had dried up!, thankfully NOT)
- Kaisercraft bubble wrap image stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
- Close to my heart numbers image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Happy Little Stampers sentiment (also NBUS) stamped using Vivid! plum ink
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 267/268 - USE SNIPPETS
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 172 - MASCULINE + A SENTIMENT
- Happy Little Stampers - February challenge - USE BLUE
- DJKardKreations - NBUS challenge No. 10 - NBUS with optional twist of BUBBLE WRAP
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 314 (6th Birthday) - USE THREE COLOURS ADJACENT ON THE COLOUR WHEEL ... I went with the three colours next to the three I used yesterday ... plum/purple/blue. Since it's their 6th BLOGversary, they've a new look and new badges .. even remembered to change mine in the side bar too!