A bit more crafting to share ... a late entry for the SIXTH Blogversary challenge over at Simply Less Is More
|And a closer view which should hopefully showcase the three colours a little better|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
The eagle eyed amongst you will spot I added more purple splatters AFTER I took this pic!
- White C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 14.3 x 10cm and 13.8 x 9.5cm
- One piece of navy card cut to 14.3 x 10cm
- Kaisercraft crackle image stamped using Brilliance pearlescent purple ink
- Kaisercraft distress image stamped using Memento Bahama blue ink
- Kaisercraft Graffiti image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Paper Artsy (from JOFY14) sentiment stamped using Memento Bahama blue ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Versafine onyx black and Brilliance purple inks
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 324 - COLOUR THEME .... THREE COLOURS APPEARING ADJACENT ON THE COLOUR WHEEL ... in this case purple/dark blue/light blue
- Happy Little Stampers - February challenge - USE BLUE - two blues .. check!
- The Male Room - challenge No. 53 - NUMBERS ... 16, that's a number, right?!
- Inky Chicks - challenge No. 78 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE ... lots of white space, one focal image - OK it's a panel - but I reckon it counts!