Sunday, 30 April 2017

Lazy Sunday

Morning,

Enjoying the hot weather and sunshine?? I know!!! Hasn't it been cold in the UK all week? I've some spring like crafting to share with you in the hope it will brighten you up ..

My card
The front and back of my crad and the front of my envelope
The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope
Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to 4.75" x 4"
  • One piece of purple card cut to 5" x 5.25"
  • Snippets of card in white and purple
  • Organza ribbon snippet
  • Stampabilities image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink (on image panel) and Versafine onyx black elsewhere
  • Derwent coloursoft pencils used to colour and blended with a finesse blending pen
  • Mod Podge dimensional gloss applied over the flower head and set aside to dry
  • Penny Black (from the set "Tweet tweet") sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink



I'll be entering the following challenges:-
  1. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 129 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Morgans Artworld - challenge No. 8 - ANYTHING GOES
And another festive make for my 2017 quota ..


My card
Front and back of my card and front of my envelope
The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope
Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of card (in white and burgundy) cut to 5" x 4"
  • One piece of white card cut to 4¾" x 3¾"
  • Inkadinkado candy cane stamped using Versafine onyx black
  • Derwent coloursoft pencils used to add colour to my candy cane
  • Mod Podge dimensional gloss added to candy cane and stardust stickles to the large font "Candy" and "Cane"
  • My Sentiments Exactly sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink



I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
  1. Sparkles Christmas challenges - challenge No. 75 - CANDY CANES
  2. Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - April challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
  3. ABC of Christmas - April challenge - "H" for HOME and "I" for INFORMAL
  4. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge EXTRA - April challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES

11 comments:

SARN said...

Both cards are FAB!

Love the flower image in the first and the super candy cane festive stamp is wonderful with the touch of red colouring.

Happy Sunday!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

Two great cards Kathy with your bright and pretty daisy and then the sweet candy cane and what a great idea to use the modge podge to give them both some shine. x

Pat said...

Candy cane is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with Sparkles Christmas Challenge

Dot said...

Beautiful CAS Christman card, Kathy...love your matching envelope. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck in the draw. Dorte x

Cazro said...

Wow! I love the stamp, great colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Pretty cards and coloring. Like the stamped envelope too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

lilian said...

Tats a great flower image and the card Kathy, Great candy cane card as well

Lilian

Cara said...

Two absolutely stunning cards, Cara x

Susan Renshaw said...

Two brilliant cards - Thanks for sharing the Candy Cane one with Crafty Hazelnut...

Judy Corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

Daffodil Cards said...

Both Super cards, Love the fact you carry the theme through onto the insert and envelope. Great work. Thank you for joining us at Morgan's Artworld ATG challenge. Hope to see you again. Faith DT