- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black, grey and white
- Inkadinkado bears image (wood mounted) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink, stamping again on to a post it which I then cut out to use as a mask
- Alcohol markers to colour the image and background
- With the mask in position I stamped the Kaisercraft crackle background using Brilliance pearlescent olive ink and the mini grid using Memento bamboo leaves ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink
- Stardust stickles to blink it up and "ground"m dancing bears!
Wednesday, 26 April 2017
Welcome to Hump Day Wednesday ...
I made this ATC a little while back - for an ATC swap with my buddy on the Isle of Skye - the April theme is "ANIMALS! and these dancing bears in hats was (IMHO) perfect for this theme