|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- C6 kraft, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- HABICO Christmas sets featuring the large and small Santa, which I stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- MFT sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils and Kaisercraft metallic glitter gel pens used to add colour to the kraft card
- Plaid dimensional gloss to add "glass" to Santa's specs
- Stardust stickles to add a sparkle to Santa's beard
- A2/C6 white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of card (one white and one grey) cut to 5" x 4"
- One piece of white card cut to 4¾" x 3¾"
- Penny Black image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink and 2nd generation stamping, to creat a kind of shadow
- Clearly Wordsworth sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Stampers Anonymous splatter image partially (and randomly) stamped using Hero Arts neon yellow ink, to break up the stark monochrome
- Stardust stickles to bling it up a bit
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 326 - SHADOW
- Rubber Dance Art Stamps - April challenge - BLACK/WHITE + ONE
- Creatalicious - challenge No. 113 - ANYTHING GOES with OPTIONAL twist of BIRTHDAY
- TGIF - challenge No. TGIFC105 - CELEBRATE and isn't a birthday the perfect reason?