- ATC blank
- Snippets of burgundy and white card
- Stampers Anonymous cat image (NBUS) stamped on to two snippets of white card using Memento tuxedo black ink. I used a masking pen (NBUS) just on the tail on one of my snippets, being pretty sure that tail was going to be tricky to cut out tidily!
- I coloured the other using Derwent coloursoft pencils and the FINESSE blending pen (my most fave recent piece of equipment, very useful) and fussy cut out
- With the masking fluid now dry on the other snippet I applied Distress Inks in salty ocean and picked raspberry using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool and foam pad then taped a Tim Holtz mini tag stencil (NBUS) over the inked panel and randomly applied Distress Ink in dusty concorde through
- I then removed the masking fluid and coloured the cats tail with the coloursoft pencils before gluing the fussy cut out cat in place with tombow dual glue
- I stamped the Daily Grind sentiment (in two parts) using Ranger Archival jet black ink and also the flower head from the same set (using the same ink), to ground my cat image
- Using a Tsukineko gelly roll white gel pen I doodled a border as well as highlights to the text and "grounding" before adding Diamond stickles to highlight the grounding and border and BAZINGA! I was all done!
- Quirky Crafts - May challenge - GOING FOR A SONG - see below for my inspiration
- Sweet Stampin' - May 6th challenge - CATS and/or DOGS
- CraftyCatz - challenge No. 369 - ANYTHING (with cats) GOES + OPTIONAL TWIST to USE 5 ..... I kinda didn't go with this although I DID use five inks!
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 18 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 5¼" x 4" and 5" x 3¾" + snippet for the image panel
- One piece of aubergine card cut to 5¼" x 4" + snippet for matting image panel and a strip
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink on to snippet, larger white card panel, reverse of card and envelope. For this project I needed to mask off the "Whoop de doo" sentiment and use another instead
- Fiskars sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink as above + front of envelope
- Derwent coloursoft pencils used to colour image
- Mod Podge dimensional gloss added for the glasses and cup/saucer
- Diamond stickles used to highlight
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 158 - ANYTHING GOES
- Simon Says Stamp - Monday challenge - IT'S A FRAME UP
- Aurora Wings - challenge No. 49 - FRAME IT
- Crafty Cardmakers - challenge No. 188 - ADD A SENTIMENT
- Incy Wincy - May 1st - 13th challenge - CAS - Clean And Simple
I'd also like to wish my good friend, Lauren, a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today - hope you have a good one matey despite recent events.