Sunday, 21 May 2017

Easy like Sunday morning ....

Morning all,

This past few weeks all my crafting seems to focus on the use of Derwent coloursoft pencils so .... it will come as a surprise to read that NO coloursoft pencils were deployed in the making of this ATC!!!

My ATC
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in: black, yellow and white
  • On the white snippet I stamped the Recollections image and sentiment using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Copic markers used to colour image
  • Recollections splatter image stamped using Ranger Archival monarch orange ink
  • On the yellow card I stamped a border with the Stampers Anonymous check image using Ranger Archival vermilion ink
  • I added some doodles using a Tsukineko white gelly roll gel pen and some highlights using Diamond stickles



I'll be entering the above ATC for the following challenges:-
  1. Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 194 - Humorous .. well, I think he's a funny little monster!
  2. Alphabet challenge - May 12th challenge - "E" is for ENCHANTED CREATURES ... monsters are enchanted creatures too ... aren't they?
And on to another ATC now, a little different to the one above too




Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in grey, navy and white
  • I sponged Distress Ink in salty ocean on to the white card snippet and then sponged it again through a Tim Holtz numbers stencil and then used the same ink to stamp the Dylusions letters image
  • Dylusions border image and the Tim Holtz hand image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
  • Dina Wakley star image and the Tim Holtz sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Tim Holtz row of stars stamped using Ranger Archival vermilion ink
  • I doodled borders using a white gel pen and a black pitt pen
  • Diamond stickles used to highlight the star and Mod Podge dimensional glaze to give both shine and dimension



I'l be entering this for the following challenge:
  1. Hiding in my craft room - challenge No. 301 - MASCULINE
  2. Scrappers Delight - challenge No. 66 - ANYTHING GOES


8 comments:

SARN said...

Two very different ATCs but both totally brilliant. Nice work xxx

Pat said...

Wow Kathy, you have had a very busy crafting week with some wonderful creations to show and these two ATC's are great makes two, both so different and full of interest, and I love the colours too. x

Liz said...

Two brilliant ATCs. My favourite is the first one, what a fun design! xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Two very different ATCs. The monster one is lovely and I love the sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Cara said...

Love both your ATC's, but that first one is adorable! Cara x

lilian said...

Kathy that little monster is so me every morning lol.

Two great cards

Lilian

Helen Haines said...

Fabulous ATC love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. xx

Jenscrapstoo said...

Wonderful creations!!, Thanks for sharing your talent!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo