Hope you've all had a good week .. with some sunshine too. In case not .. perhaps this cute little chap, made in to a tag, will raise a smile on your face - I certainly hope so...
- Kraft tag
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- On the reverse of the tag I stamped the Fiskars "to" and "from" using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stampers Anonymous mini dog image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Derwent coloursoft pencils used to colour image, blending with the Finesse blending pen
- Diamond stickles to highlight
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 5¼" x 4" and 5" x 3¾"
- Navy card cut to 5¼" x 4"
- Snippets of card in both white and navy
- I applied Distress Ink in salty ocean and faded jeans using a sponge and then sponged faded jeans through the geometric Tim Holtz stencil
- Tim Holtz Artistry diamond image stamped using Ranger Archival grey shadow ink
- Tim Holtz Artistry grungey numbers stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Stampendous sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
Hope this was geometric enough (or even geometrY, har har!!!) The eagle eyed among you may spot my deliberate error (?!?!?) - having stamped the sentiment on the envelope I dropped the stamp - DUH! Hence stamping more than once - to camouflage it, a little! Hope it worked
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 329 - GEOMETRIC
- CraftyCatz - challenge No. 371 - ANYTHING GOES + twist of MORE THAN TWO LAYERS (four layers of card and fur layers of stamping/stencilling)
- Daring Cardmakers - May 19th challenge - ONLY TWO COLOURS (Blue and grey - check!)
- Creative Friday - challenge No. 179 - CARD FOR A MAN or FATHERS DAY