- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in both black and white
- Hampton Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampers Anonymous line of stars stamped using Ranger Archival mini vermilion ink
- Dylusions border image stamped using Ranger Archival teal ink
- Derwent coloursoft pencils(red), to colour
- Diamond stickles to add some twinkle
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 131 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 283/284 - USE SNIPPETS
- Glitter and Sparkle - challenge No. 241 - ANYTHING GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 58 - ANYTHING GOES
And now for a card using NBUS .....
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 5¼" x 4" and 5" x 3¾"
- One piece of burgundy card cut to 5¼" x 4"
- Rubber Necker two part image stamped using Memento tuxedo black and Ranger Archival vermilion inks
- Derwent coloursoft pencils (greens and gold/yellow) to colour
- Mod Podge dimensional gloss to the glass .. my Mark I had the dimensional gloss over the bottle too but it distorted the card so the Mark II just gloss to the glass
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-