|The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card, a piece of burgundy card and a piece of purple card + snippets of each for the image panel too
- Kaisercraft wood grain image stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Carabelle small circles stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
- Carabelle larger circle stamped using Memento sweet plum ink
- Dylusions small circles stamped using Hero Arts neon yellow ink - not shown in photo below, forgot!
- Dina Wakley stars stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Inkadinkado small birthday sentiment and Stampers Anonymous large birthday sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles applied to the stars on the front of my card
- Crafty Sentiments - May 2nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Incy Wincy - May 1st challenge - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1718 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting when we can - challenge No. 143 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- CAS-ual Fridays - challenge No. CFC173 - PICK 6 .. I went with SIX stamps used
|HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY to CAS-ual Friday|
And then .... I had new stash burning a hole in my creativity so ....
- ATC blank
- Snippet of navy card cut to ATC size
- Snippet of white card cut to fit, leaving a 1/8" border of the navy card
- Stampers Anonymous crazy dog image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink (NBUS)
- Image coloured using Derwent coloursoft pencils, blended with the finesse blending pen
- Hampton Arts jillibean sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival majestic violet ink (NBUS)
- Dylusions border stamped using Ranger Archival vibrant fuschia (PINK) ink (NBUS)
- Mod Podge dimensional gloss on the doggy nose and stardust stickles on his collar, border and large text on the sentiment - to give it plenty of bling!
I'll be entering the above ATC for the following challenges:-
- Through The Craft Room Door - May 2nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Lemon Shortbead - challenge No. 40 - ANYTHING GOES
- Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - A HINT OF PINK
Wanna see the new stash? I snagged a ticket to the Scrap and Stamp expo too - YAY!