Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Welcome to What's On You Workdesk Wednesday

Morning readers,

Hope you enjoyed the extended weekend and that your week has progressed well. Enjoying myself and crafting my little socks off here!


My card
And a closer view to show the twinkle and shine
The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope
The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope
Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Card in white and burgundy cut to 5" x 4"
  • White card cut to 4¾" x 3¾"
  • Carabelle heart image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Recollections splatter image stamped using Distress Ink in barn door and Memento rosebud inks
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Derwent coloursoft pencils used to colour hearts before adding Mod Podge dimensional gloss 
  • Stardust stickles to bling it up a little



I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Crafting when we can - challenge No. 143 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
  2. Incy Wincy - May 1st challenge - CAS (Clean And Simple)
  3. Crafty Sentiments - May 2nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 40 - ANYTHING GOES
I also discovered that I was a spotlight winner over at the Sparkles forum Christmas challenge, thanks so much peeps.
 

And my desk? Looking pretty good right now



8 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful! The way you matched the card to the envelope is so fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

lilian said...

Love the card Kathy, and a quite tidy desk,

lilian

SARN said...

Lovely heart splatters there Kathy!

Happy WOYWW.

Raining here! *Sigh*
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fabulously funky!

Pat said...

This is a great anniverary card Kathy and love the Carabelle hearts and splatters and congrats on winning the challenge, I loved that card so I'm not surprised. x

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Cara said...

Congratulations on your well deserved win. I love your contemporary anniversary card with its sparkle. Cara x

Bettina L. said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card. Love the design. Thanks for sharing at Lemon Shortbread. Hope to see you back again soon. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx