Hope you enjoyed the extended weekend and that your week has progressed well. Enjoying myself and crafting my little socks off here!
|And a closer view to show the twinkle and shine|
|The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Card in white and burgundy cut to 5" x 4"
- White card cut to 4¾" x 3¾"
- Carabelle heart image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Recollections splatter image stamped using Distress Ink in barn door and Memento rosebud inks
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Derwent coloursoft pencils used to colour hearts before adding Mod Podge dimensional gloss
- Stardust stickles to bling it up a little
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Crafting when we can - challenge No. 143 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Incy Wincy - May 1st challenge - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Crafty Sentiments - May 2nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 40 - ANYTHING GOES
And my desk? Looking pretty good right now