How is your week going? Mine's going pretty well and I'm still crafting my socks off ... another of the glorious cat/dog set from Stampers Anonymous to share with you today - so very glad I succumbed recently and even more glad that I'm enjoying them as much as I'd hoped but, weirdly, the image I bought the set for is not the one I've subsequently fallen in love with - the one below appears to be my fave.
|And a closer view|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in grey, burgundy and white
- I applied Distress Inks in wild honey and barn door using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool. Adding the Tim Holtz houndstooth stencil I then added more of the barn door
- Stampers Anonymous dog image stamped using Memento tuxedo black on to my ATC inked card and on to another white snippet
- Derwent coloursoft pencils used to colour my image, blending with the FABULOUS Finesse blending pen (a very recent goldmine find) before fussy cutting out and gluing over my stamped image on the inked panel (why ink here too? Well I have no patience for cutting out whiskers for one but it also helped with the placement of the sentiment and stencilling
- Tim Holtz Artistry sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- I "grounded" my crazy pooch with a cool grey 1 copic marker
- Diamond stickles to add a little sparkle
- Mod Podge dimensional glaze to give him a shiny nose
- Black Faber Castell pitt pen to doodle borders on both the burgundy and grey layers
- Hiding In My Craft Room - challenge No. 300 - USE SCRAPS
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 57 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Cardmakers - challenge No. 188 - ADD A SENTIMENT
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 159 - ANYTHING GOES
- Try It On Tuesdays - May 9th challenge - LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card, cut to 5¼" x 4 and 5" x 3¾"
- One piece of DCWV card (from the Old World stack) cut to 5¼" x 4"
- Art Impression image and sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Derwent Coloursoft and Prismacolour "scholar" pencils used to colour, blended with the Finesse blender pen
- Mod Podge dimensional gloss and Diamond stickles used to highlight
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Artistic Inspirations - challenge No. 179 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Cards in Envy - May 15th challenge - ANYTHING GOES/FAVE COLOUR COMBO (purples and blues)
- Cards and More - challenge No. 184 - FOR WOMEN
And here's my trusty, if slightly messy workdesk ..