Some of you may recall that I swap themed ATC's with a buddy on the Isle of Skye .. now I had an idea yesterday which involved one of the year's themes and I set off to make the ATC ... little did I realise that it was actually the NOVEMBER challenge of ... HATS!! Oh well, one less to make, I guess!
|My HAT themed ATC|
|Work in progress!|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of chocolate brown linen textured card cut to ATC size
- Snippet of white card - for my image panel and hats!
- Stampers Anonymous hats stamped on to one snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stampers Anonymous mini dogs stamped on to white snippet (cut ½cm smaller than the ATC/brown textured panel) and also on to post it material - which I then used as a mask on the central doggy
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils to colour the hats, dogs and background.
- I fussy cut out the hats and attached to the most appropriate (IMHO) doggy
- Plaid dimensional gloss applied to the dog noses, dog tags and the tongue of the right hand doggy!, to add texture and interest
- Kraft C6/A2, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- White card cut to 14 x 9½cm
- 14 x 5cm strips of card in black, kraft and white
- The Paper Cut triple circle die used to cut circles on the black and kraft card (NBUS)
- Stampers Anonymous mini cat and dogs stamped on to the white card using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour, blended using the Finess blender pen
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 43 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 162 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammies Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1723 - ANYTHING GOES
- Come and get it - June 4th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
And now, since it IS What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday and it's been ages since I've participated in Julia's WOYWW blog hop #418 ... I shall be entering it here, where I shall be entry #21