- ATC blank
- Snippet of neon pink card
- Snippet of white card cut a little smaller than ATC size
- Katzelkraft (Les chats russes set) image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stamplorations (noteworthy set) stamped using Memento tuxedo black
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils to colour image and background
- Crafters Companion (basket and burlap set) stamped using Ranger Archival library green ink
- Stampabilities (Cute border set) stamped using Ranger Archival mini majestic violet ink
- Crafting when we can - challenge No. 147 - USE AN IMAGE
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 60 - ANYTHING GOES
- Stamps and fun - challenge No. 304 - INSPIRED BY A SONG .. I used to really like this song back in the day .. "Cool for Cats" by Squeeze! Not sure I'd feel QUITE the same if it were released now but ..
- SUYP - challenge No. 19 - FURRYTHING GOES!
- Cutiepie challenge - challenge No. 112 - ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL
It was my birthday recently and I am blessed with such thoughtful friends who clubbed together and gave me an afternoon tea experience at Charingworth Manor. Hubby and I decided to make a day of it in the Cotswolds ...
|And it's lovely stained glass|
|A foliage mini!|
|Display for motor museum|
|Bourton on the water|
|Our afternoon tea experience|
|And its location, Charingworth Manor|
And I found out I won a TOP3 place over at Winter Wonderland, with the card below, thanks so much peeps for choosing my card