I'd like to welcome new follower, Cheryl, from Cards and Clutter - I hope you will stop by again sometime.
I have been really enjoying playing with my coloured pencils lately and have two more makes to share with you today .....
|And a closer look at the image panel|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- White card cut to 13½cm square (for the insert)
- Art Impressions image stamped using Memento tuxedo black
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image, blended with the Finesse blending pen
- Art Impressions sentiments and the Happy Little Stampers "Happy Birthday" sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Diamond Stickles used to highlight the cake and candle "flame"
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 332 - SWEET THING - it's also One Layer Card Week
- Seize the Birthday - June 8th challenge - ONE LAYER CARD
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 23 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 132 - ANYTHING GOES
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 122 - FEMININE
And ... I received a birthday gift this week, a rather splendid Carabelle image ..... I couldn't wait to get him inky - with the monocle and sweater vest there is no doubt in my mind that he is a gentleman flamingo!
- White 12.7cm x 17.8cm, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- One piece of white card cut to 12 x 17cm
- One snippet of Bristol board cut to 13cm x 9cm
- Grey and navy card cut to match my image panel, leaving a 1.6mm border
- Carabelle image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink ... on reflection this was a mistake due to my chosen colouring medium .. as soon as I realised this, my colouring became a LOT more careful!!
- Faber Castell polychromos and Crayola coloured pencils used to colour my image and blended with sansodor (large areas) and my Finesse blending pen
- Plaid dimensional gloss for my gentleman flamingo's monocle!
- Impression Obsession sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
|NBUS both stamp sets! Always good to ink new stash!|
- Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 481 - BOYS/MEN
- Through the purple haze - challenge No. 126 - ANIMAL .. I wasn't too sure about entering a bird for this challenge but a quick reveals mine not to be the only bird so, fingers crossed
- CRAFT Rocket - challenge No. 38 - BOYS/MEN
- Fab and Funky - challenge No. 354 - MARVELLOUS MEN
- Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday (7th) challenge - MAKE IT MASCULINE