- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in bright orange and white
- Kaisercraft border (from the Aztec borders set) stamped using Memento potters clay ink
- Woodware (from the succulents set) images and sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Sharpie pens in pink, light green, turquoise, yellow, orange and red used to colour - I felt such strong designs needed strong colours and I have NEVER used sharpie pens to colour before!
- Plaid dimensional gloss applied to the cacti, to give them texture
- Come and get it - July 23rd challenge - SUMMERTIME - well go on, tell me the ATC doesn't say summer to you!!
- Glitter and Sparkle - challenge No. 249 - SUMMER SUNSHINE
- Stamping Sensations - July 18th challenge - FLOWER POWER .. do cacti count?
- Pile it on - challenge No. 132 - PRIMARY COLOURS + SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH "S" ... Succulents, that begins with an S, and so does Sharpie!
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in navy, grey pearl and white
- All images from Creative Expressions Inspiring Edges (CEC851) and stamped using Memento tuxedo black and dandelion inks as well as Versafine satin red inks
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 61 - ANYTHING GOES
- Corrosive challenges - challenge No. 7 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dragonfly Dreams - July 2nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES