Friday, 21 July 2017

Almost the weekend! Woo Hoo!

Morning all,

Welcome to my latest followers: Sharon Gibb and NanaConnie - hope you will stop by again soon

I have two makes to share with you today, both ATC's and both a smidge on the snarky side! Hope you approve readers!

My ATC
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippet of white card, cut to ATC size
  • Katzelkraft mini 086 stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image and background
  • Smeared Ink grumpie sentiment and "Sweetie" from Viva Las Vegas plate #925 stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Memento tuxedo black ink used to edge the ATC on completion



I'll be entering the above ATC for the following challenges:-
  1. Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 251 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Crafty Addicts - challenge No. 338 - ANYTHING GOES + OPTIONAL TWIST ... SUMMER COLOURS
  3. Little Miss Muffet - challenge No. 167 - ANYTHING GOES


Oh My Goodness, I just can't stop myself making ATC's ..... I've another for you today .


My ATC
Showing the edges "rolled in fairy dust!"
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in white and pink (created using red watercolour wash and then Paper Artsy splatter, from HPXT01, stamped using Memento rhubarb stalk)
  • Katzelkraft rat (from KTZ179) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour, blended using Sansodor and a blending stump
  • Marvy le plume II alcohol markers (B711 and BV735) used to colour the background
  • Kaisercraft mini grid randomly stamped and Imagination Crafts line image stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
  • Woodware sentiment (the snarky bit!) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Swiping Versamark ink around the outer edge, sprinkled with WOW! embossing powder (lilac shimmer), the excess shaken off and then heat embossed .. as the "fairy dust"
  • Paper Artsy splatter (HPXT01) stamped using versamark ink and the same embossing powder
  • Once I'd "finished" the ATC I looked at it a while and figured it needed just a little something so ... headed to the computer and ran up the "I DARE YOU" sentiment using Mackintosh font which I then printed on my laser printer and coloured with the same two alcohol markers and edged with the grape jelly ink .... NOW it's finished!



I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
  1. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 338 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Crafty Creations - challenge No. 346 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. CRAFT Rocket - challenge No. 39 - ANYTHING GOES


8 comments:

Cara said...

Loving these ATC's, it's the final line of them both that had me cracking up, genius!

Pat said...

Two great ATC's Kathy and that bull terrier reminds me of the one in Oliver, I think it was called Bullseye, another cute rat as well. x

SARN said...

Ha ha ha ha ha . . . these two are BRILLIANT mate.

That dog is one BAD BOY isn't he?

I simply cracked up at the rat with that sentiment! Hilarious.

Happy Friday.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Chris said...

Brilliant! I love these ATC's!
Chris
x

Barb said...

Love both of them! What great ATCs for any collection! Really made me smile. Barbxx

Bobby said...

You have a wonderful way with your pencils, Kathy. Thanks for sharing your ATC card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

cm said...

Snarky sensational! Your ATCs crack me up! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
~carol

lyn hitchcock said...

Fabulous thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT