Friday, 7 July 2017

Another weekend is almost upon us ...

Morning all,

For those of you working, I guess the weekend starts later today and I'm hoping you all have something nice to look forward to this weekend.

Me? I'm planning on heading to Newbury to the Papercraft show at the racecourse, I'll be meeting friends. Hubby, who would rather stick pins in his eyes than attend a craft show, will be staying at home. If' I'm lucky I might persuade him to hang out the washing but other than that .... I don't THINK he'll be making my entry for the LIM challenge - sorry peeps, that will have to wait until Sunday!

In the meantime, I've yet another ATC to share with you, this time I can blame Lilian, she made a nice ATC recently, deploying an image of an antique gramaphone. Now I USED to have a similar image but fear I disposed of it at some point as I'm unable to track it down which is rare ... it WAS wood mounted so it IS possible I either sold it or gave it away! Anyhoo, I found a Kaisercraft image which seemed to work for me so ..... one vintage ATC

My ATC
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippet of chocolate brown textured card
  • Snippet of white card cut very slightly smaller
  • Kaisercraft image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Using a Tim Holtz mini blender which (two days previously) had Distress Ink in fired brick on the foam pad, I applied the colour to the white snippet. I then added Distress Ink espresso in to the mix but only skirted round the edges, leaving a lighter area to the middle
  • Paper Artsy splatter (HPXT01) stamped using Brilliance moonlight white ink

A quick and simple ATC which I'll be entering for the following challenges:-
  1. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 336 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Crafty Creations - challenge No. 345 - ANYTHING GOES
And here comes another ATC ....


My ATC
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in burnt orange and white
  • Katzelkraft (from "Les Jungles" set) image and Wendy Vecchi (for Studio 490) sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour
  • Black Tuskineko glitter gelly roll gel pen used to highlight and doodle a border




I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
  1. Craft Rocket challenges - challenge No. 39 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Little Miss Muffet - challenge No. 166 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Crafty Addicts - July challenge - SOMETHING HUMOROUS .. well, this lion and bird make me laugh!
  4. 4 Crafty Chicks - challenge No. 358 - STAMPING .. NO digi's

And now for a card ....


My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card, along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of card (one piece white and one patterned pink) cut to 14.2 x 10cm
  • One piece of white card cut to 13.7 x 9.5cm
  • Art Impressions image and sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image
  • Stardust stickles and Plaid dimensional gloss used to highlight





I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Happy Little Stampers - July CAS (Clean And Simple) challenge - BIRTHDAY
  2. Cards and More - challenge No. 188 - GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN
  3. Seize the Birthday - challenge No. ? - ANYTHING (Birthday) GOES
  4. Get Creative - challenge No. 60 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE - ENTRY #2
  5. Addicted to stamps - challenge No. 249 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE

 


16 comments:

Lillianb said...

Three great ATC's and love the image on the card..

great colouring as well

lilian

SARN said...

Wonderful ATCs and a fab card. Lots to see here today!

Enjoy the craft show. Can't wait to see the shopping results!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

Wow, you have been busy Kathy and I love your vintage gramophone and your cute and fun lion ATC's, and then your prettily coloured ladies, another fun image. Enjoy your craft fair. x

Viv said...

Super ATC's here Kathy ;) Viv xx

Cara said...

Two gorgeous ATC's and I love your fabulous card. Enjoy the craft fair!

Monika Reeck said...

I love your two ladies card
so great colored and so CAS
great made
many thanks to joining with us at ATSM at our CAS challenge
hugs
Monika

MaryV said...

Love these projects! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges this week.
Mary (DT)

Margreet said...

Gorgeous creations!
Thanks for joining us at LMMS!
xxx Margreet

Beate Rauer said...

great birthday card!Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

TaeEun said...

Two fabulous ATC projects! The ladies from Art Impressions enjoying the birthday cake are colored so lovely!!! Thank you so much for Joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Kristina said...

Great cards
Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

Nance said...

Great projects. Love the lion ATC. Very regal and masculine. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your adorable image....just too darn cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Gale said...

Super cute ATC Kathy. Love the lion. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again. Hugs, Gale DT

Eliz Stewart said...

Absolutely love these ladies!

Neets B said...

Loving your card, Kathy. I love how you've kept your design to the bottom third and it's wonderfully coloured with your polychromos. I hope you had a fab time at the papercraft show.
Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge, Anita x