Had a good week? Weather's been a bit (more than) changeable, hasn't it? One day hot and sunny, the next it's cold and then there's been the rain .. the rain!!! Bet the gardeners among us are happy though.
Yes, a couple of days when the solution has been to stay in and craft!! I've a Christmas card to share with you today ......
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of card (one blue pearl, from the DCWV shimmer stack, and one white) cut to 14.2cm x 10cm
- One piece of white card cut to 13.7cm x 9.5cm
- Snippets of card in white and pearl grey (from the same DCWV stack)
- Walmart image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink and the sentiment using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image
- White grosgrain ribbon coloured using blue sharpie pens
- For the insert I used an Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- ABC of Christmas - N is for NEW, O is for OLD ... as you can see from the photo, my ink pad's pretty new, the stamps? Well they're pretty old!
- Frilly 'n Funky - July 26th challenge - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Water Cooler Wedensday - challenge No. 129 - ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS
- Crafting by designs - July 26th challenge - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
And now for something completely different .. no, not Monty Python but ... it's neither a Christmas card nor an ATC!
- Kraft tag
- Katzelkraft rat (KTZ179) and Stampendous sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour and Sansodor used to blend, with the aid of a paper stump