Hope you've had a good week, we've had all sorts of weather and commitments so I would say that my week has been "interesting" but I've booked a few days away visiting a crafting pal who's a bit poorly, so I'm looking forward to seeing her. Hubby will be staying home and taking the opportunity to catch up on a few things without me as a distraction!
I managed to hit the ToC (that's Table of Craftiness) earlier this week and I've a jolly little card to share with you ....
- White 12.7cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of card cut to 12cm square (one white and one DCWV textured deep red)
- One piece of ochre DCWV textured card cut to 11.5cm square
- One piece of white card cut to 11cm square
- Snippets of card in the deep red, ochre, white and Bo Bunny striped card
- Using a Martha Stewart (PATP set) punch I cut the snippet of deep red in to a border
- Studio 490 stem and flower head (from The Gift of Art SCS141) stamped using Ranger Atchival minis in paradise teal and monarch orange
- Precious Remembrance Shop sentiment (from NEW DAY set) stamped using Memento tuxedo black
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Through The Craft Room Door - August 22nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Lemon Shortbread - challenge No 48 - ANYTHING GOES
- Try It On Tuesday - August 15th challenge - IN MY GARDEN (I'd love to see these colour flowers)
- Sisterhood of Crafters - August 23rd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 256 - ANYTHING GOES