Hope you've had a great week. Arguably, mine's been a bit "bitty" with very little working out QUITE to plan but hey, there will be other weeks when EVERYTHING goes to plan so it's good to mix it up, right?
Managed to hit the ToC (Table of Craftiness) pretty hard this week too, I was rummaging through my drawers (oo-er missus) and came across this little gem - had it for YEARS and decided it was high time it saw ink again .... I think you'll agree. I stand to be corrected but I THINK I probably bought this stamp in 2008/2009!
- White 1½cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 11½cm square
- One piece of orange card cut to mat using a 1.6mm border
- Penny Black image (Birthday of colours 2888k) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour and blended using Sansodor and paper stumps
- That's Crafty brick mini stencil (TC026) through which I applied Memento dandelion ink
- Dovecraft sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the balloons and to trace/bling up the large font of the sentiment
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 346 - TAKE FLIGHT ... It has less white space than my usual but ... I THINK I'd still call it CAS and hope my fellow LIM-ette's will too
- Pause, Dream, Enjoy - challenge No. 191 - ANIMALS
- Retro Rubber - challenge No. 71 - ANYTHING GOES ..... estimated age of image ... 8-9 years
- Sheepski Designs - challenge No. 5 - FEATURE A CREATURE