Hope you've all had a good week. My hospitalised pal has been released back in to the wild, thank heavens and can hopefully now concentrate on getting herself well.
Me? I realised that Christmas is rolling towards me so I've been on a card making kick this past week so, here's another for you - using new stash before it even made it to the drawer - YAY! I bought this image whilst on a traybake foray at The Range - I SWEAR we didn't go in to craft shop but for the traybake and coffee!
|And a closer view of the image panel|
- White 12½cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 11½cm square and one of red cut to 12cm square
- Hels Cuppleditch image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour, blended using Sansodor and a paper stump
- Faux crystal gemstones, Anita's 3D gloss and stardust stickles to add bling
- Additionally, on the insert and envelope I stamped the Paper Artsy sentiment (JOFY17) using Memento tuxedo black ink
|My card, DL, for a change!|
|It proved very difficult to capture the ombre - sorry - but, |
candied apple is on top and fired brick the lower colour
- Centura Pearl, DL card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9½cm x 20cm and 9cm x 19½cm
- One piece of maroon card (Recollections multi pack) cut to 9½cm x 20cm
- Using low tack tape I masked off my shape before applying Distress Inks in fired brick and candied apple (ombre style) using a mini blending tool. Before removing the mask I applied Crafters Companion spray and shine
- Stampers Anonymous (Slideshow CMS263) main and numeric images stamped using Versafine onyx black ink ( I should really have applied the spray and shine AFTER this step as it didn't dry, even with a heat gun so ... nothing for it, a liberal sprinkling of clear embossing powder and heat set - reSULT and actually, I LIKE IT - happy accident!!
- TPC Studio (cupcakes set) sentiments stamped using Ranger Archival sienna ink
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-