I see we've reached the half way point in another week - YAY! Downhill all the way to the weekend! Lovely meal out with friends last night ... plus, I'm off to visit with a poorly pal shortly and will be home again on Friday - I've left my hubby with a list of chores to be done whilst I'm away too, just in case he thinks he can have a party!
Still working on my Christmas card quota for 2017 but have to say, getting there! Here's my latest make . . . .
- White 12½cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 11½cm square
- One piece of DCWV red linen textured card cut to 12.2cm square
- Penny Black bauble image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink (had this for YEARS, at least since 2014, feels so good to ink it again)
- MFT "CHRISTMAS" sentiment stamped using Versafine satin red ink
- MFT "MERRY" sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to add colour to image
- Stardust stickles used to trace the larger sentiment
- Gloss mod podge "painted" over baubles before applying a liberal sprinkling of glamour dust which I left in place overnight before shaking off the excess
- Penny Black - September challenge - GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS - 2nd entry
- The Holly and the Ivy - challenge No. 15 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Use Your Stuff - challenge No. 281 - OLD AND NEW Image very old, ink pad pretty new!
- Christmas Card Challenges - challenge No. 22 - ANYTHING GOES (with a twist - didn't go with the twist)
And now, for a holiday a little closer . . . . . here's a spooky little Halloween ATC ...
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in orange and white
- Inkadinkado (99132 Scary Night set) used as a border and stamped using Ranger Archival monarch orange around the outer edge of the orange layer
- On the white layer I stamped Spooky Sally (from the Sparkle 'n Sprinkle set 00-4704P4 Candy Corn Halloween set, although mine was purchased as a single image rather than the set) using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour the image and background
- Stardust stickles to add a touch of bling to the spider bodies and Sally's skirt!
- Dream Valley - challenge No. 164 - ONE FOR THE GIRLS .. IMHO it's a pretty girly make!
- Crafty Sentiments - September 26th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 176 - ANYTHING GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 66 - ANYTHING GOES
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 261 - ANYTHING GOES