Hope your week is coming along well peeps, mine started well, with a meet up with a pal for nattering, craft retail therapy and lunch - perfick, thanks Debbie, we MUST do it again sometime.
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of card, cut to 14.2cm x 10cm and 13.7cm x 9.5cm
- Snippets of card in white and DCWV linen texture ochre and burgundy, edged with the Memento tuxedo black ink, to give definition and to hide the white core of the DCWV card
- Unknown couple image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image and white background (to match-ish the ochre layer)
- Piece of ribbon
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Before attaching the panel to my card with dimensional foam tape I ran the Memento potters clay ink around the outer edge of my image panel, to give it definition
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - challenge No. 171 - ANYTHING (with ribbon) GOES
- Take a word - September 3rd challenge - AUTUMN (I used autumnal colours or ochre and rust)
- Simon Says Stamp - Monday challenge - STAMP IT
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 173 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cards and More - challenge No. 192 - ANYTHING GOES
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching envelope
- Two pieces of white card one cut to 13.7cm x 9.5cm and one a snippet which just kind of fitted - a happy accident!
- Paper Artsy ZN11 image stamped using Memento tuxedo black and coloured using Faber Castell polychromos pencils
- Art Impressions "Somebody Squealed" sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- On the insert, reverse and envelope I used CAS-ual Fridays "somebody told me" image and Stamplorations "Celebrate" sentiments along with Memento tuxedo black and Versafine majestic blue inks
- Anita's 3D gloss applied to the eyes, to give them a little "lift"
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 344 - COLOUR THEME - lime green and royal blue
- Dream Valley - challenge No. 162 - ANYTHING GOES
- Aurora Wings - challenge No. 56 - ANYTHING GOES
- Everybody Art - challenge No. 408 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Crafty Sentiments - September 5th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
It's What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday so, as is my habit, here is the messy space I call mine!