I trust you've all had a good week? I've spent the last couple of days in Cornwall, visiting with a pal who's been poorly. This post is scheduled but I am HOPING that we shall have cracked on and made a couple of Christmas cards toward her 2017 quota!
In the meantime, I've a non Christmas make to share with you today, expect potential photo heavy post tomorrow! I'm delighted to have given this set of NBUS an outing - been in my collection a while without ever seeing ink ... April 2011 to be exact! How did that even happen? I mean, it's a nice stamp so WHY have I not used it before????? THIS is exactly why I TRY to ink up new stash before I put it away - so at least it's been used!
|My card .... my MISTI came in very hand here!|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two peices of white card cut to 13.7cm x 9.5cm
- One piece of pearlescent purple (DCWV metallics stack) cut to 14.2cm x 10cm
- Kanban floral border and foliage stamped using Versafine majestic purple ink
- Woodware sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink