Hope you all enjoyed a triffik weekend
Managed a little crafting .. another Christmas card - I AM getting there with my 2017 makes but I just can't seem to stop myself - and I probably won't - until I've passed the magic number and I KNOW I have enough!
|And a closer view of the sparkle|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13.7cm x 9.5cm
- One piece of navy card cut to 14.2cm x 10cm
- Penny Black bauble ornament stamped using Versafine inks in Spanish moss and Imperial blue
- Red glitter glue to highlight the berries
- Gloss mod podge painted over the bauble and then a liberal sprinkling of Glamour Dust to give it some fabulous sparkle - so very Christmas-y!
- Winter Wonderland - September 29th challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Kraftin' Kimmie - challenge No. 401 - HOLIDAY CARD
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 353 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
And to use up some of those pesky snippets ... this time snippets of card AND ribbon as I had a length of ribbon just 2cm longer than I needed for the project below - I call that a result! This is a get well card but I've only added the sentiment to the inside and envelope rather than the front too, thought it might be a little distracting.
|My card, rather unusually (for me) my white space is blue today!|
- White 12.7cm square, 250gsm, card and matching envelope
- One piece of white card cut to 11.5cm square
- One piece of navy card cut to 12cm square
- Snippets of card in white and navy
- Turquoise brusho watercolour pigment sprinkled on to white snippet, spritzed with water and encouraged to run before drying
- Clearly Inspired rose image (from their "brushed flowers" set) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Image panel sprayed using Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to seal the watercolour pigment
- Visible Image mini flourish stamped using Delicata silver ink
- Snippet of narrow white and silver satin ribbon attached to my card base using double sided tape
- Self adhesive glitter "droplets" added to the corners of my image panel
- Once my image panel was attached to the navy panel I added dimensional foam tape to the reverse and then attached to my card blank
- For the insert, reverse and envelope I stamped a sentiment from A Muse using the versafine ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 301/302 - USE SNIPPETS
- The Ribbon Girl - October challenge - ANYTHING GOES + RIBBON
- Mix It Up - challenge No. 6 - WATER COLOUR
- Cupcake Inspirations - challenge No. 425 - PHOTO INSPIRATION
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 348 - WATERCOLOUR (2nd entry), there's quite a lot of white space albeit it's actually blue - a bit of a change from me!