How is your week coming along? I HOPE that Hurricane Ophelia didn't cause you much trouble and/or damage and that it has gone, leaving a pleasant autumnal feel behind - this is kind of my inspiration for the card below . . . . .
|My autumnal toned card|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit as my image panel and insert and one snippet of DCWV patterned card from their Old World stack, cut to mat
- Using low tack tape I masked off a strip and applied Distress Inks in mustard seed and spiced marmalade using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool
- Using a Tim Holtz graded circles stencil, a blending too and Distress Oxide in candied apple I applied colour fairly randomly but with image placement in mind.
- Inkadinkado image (from their meadow set) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Clearly Wordsworth sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Krylon matte fixative applied to seal the water based inks
- Love to Craft - October challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- A Bit More Time To Craft - challenge No. 54 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1742 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cards and More - challenge No. 195 - GET WELL
- Through The Craft Room Door - October 17th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
|And a closer view of the colour and sparkle|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit and one piece of pink cut to mat
- Stampendous mouse image (HMCV19 Cling Ballerina Baby) and sentiment (SSC1115 Birthday wish) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Derwent coloursoft pencils used to colour and blended with a Finesse blending pen ..... is it me or have they changed the pens? This ones brush nib is dulling after blending just three images! Hmmf
- Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen used to bling up the "fur" and stardust stickles to bling up the tutu!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-