How's your week coming along?
After a couple of "ordeal by Ring Road" trips and being late a couple of times (which I HATE) I left 45 minutes early for my three mile drive and, guess what? I was almost half an hour EARLY. Fortunately, I took a book so enjoyed a nice read in the sunshine before my hair appointment! You just KNOW if I hadn't left so early I would have been well late! There's just no logic to our present traffic issues - since the motorway was closed yesterday (the day of my hair appointment) I was sure the traffic was going to be bad but - NOTHING! Oh well, only another 40 weeks of taking a book wherever I go and leaving ridiculously early!
Still, managed a smidge of crafting upon me return, always relaxes me too ....
|And a closer view which I hope shows the sparkle as well as a truer representation of colour|
- White 12.7cm, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 11.5cm square
- One piece of metallic pearl card in bronze (DCWV metallic stack) cut to 12cm square
- Artistic stamped image (NBUS, from the Victorian Christmas set) and Inkadinkado (99470) sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Penny Black sentiment stamped on the insert using Versafine onyx black ink
- PSX sparkle gold glitter glue used to enhance the star and Wink of Stella clear glitter gel pen used to add sparkle to the black image and sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge EXTRA - October challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 177 - ANYTHING GOES
- DJKardKreations - challenge No. 12 - USE NBUS (my Artistic Stamper image)
- The Holly and The Ivy - challenge No. 16 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- One Crazy Stamper - October challenge - CHRISTMAS or WINTER