It is my pleasure to share with you this morning, a card I made for the Scraps of Life Rudolph Day challenge this month. I was delighted to be offered this months Guest Design Team slot and went a little "out there" with my make ....... but, it's for a specific recipient and I am soooo hoping he will LOVE it, as I do!
- White, C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of card (one red and one white) cut to 14.2cm x 10cm
- One piece of white card cut to 13.7cm x 9.5cm
- Katzelkraft Mini 086 image and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiments stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image and blended with sansodor and paper stumps
- Stampers Anonymous CMS237 Crazy Things Santa hat stamped on to a snippet of white card and coloured using polychromos pencils before fussy cutting out and running through my Xyron sticker maker in order to attach to my card base
- Stardust stickles used to highlight