Had a good week? Enjoying your weekend? Hope the answer to both is yes!
Been crafting my socks off lately, can't seem to stop myself! Got a couple of projects to share with you today and the first out of the ToC (that's Table Of Craftiness) is a Christmas card ....
- Two white C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelopes
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit, one piece of navy cut to mat and snippets of both cards for the image panel - per card
- Hampton Arts snowflake border stamped using Memento luxe nautical blue ink
- Art Impressions Snowie and sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Derwent coloursoft pencils used to colour
- Stardust stickles used to bling up the snowie
- CRAFT Challenge - challenge No. 441 - WINTER ... everyone associates winter with snow!!!, don't they?
- As You Like It - November 2nd challenge - CHRISTMAS or NON CHRISTMAS (and WHY) - I LOVE Christmas, it's my favourite holiday AND I LOVE to make Christmas cards so it's a no brainer for me!
- Crafting With An Attitude - challenge No. 33 - ANYTHING GOES
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 45 - ANYTHING GOES
- Emerald City - challenge No. 5 - ANYTHING GOES
The above make was part of a commission of 15 and I made a batch of two of this design .... here's how these two "same but different" cards look, side by side
I was recently asked about the possibility of making a whole batch of cards with a navy/grey/cream colour scheme for someone I've yet to meet ... so, I thought make a "business card" with my contact details on the reverse and deploying the grey navy colours I have ......
|My ATC business card|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in navy, grey and white (didn't have any cream!)
- Dylusions border image stamped on the very outer edge of the navy layer using Versafine onyx black ink
- Penny Black foliage (from the tweet tweet set) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- My Sentiments Exactly sentiment (back of card set) stamped using Memento sweet plum ink
- Stardust stickles and black 3D glitter glue used to add texture and bling to the card