I have a birthday card to share with you this morning and I have to say that I've already sold it!! and before I realised the photo below was a little overexposed too! I'm so chuffed to be able to say I have sold 36 cards in the last couple of weeks, that may just be a record!
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit and one piece of navy card cut to mat
- Art Impressions image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Derwent coloursoft pencils to colour, blended with gamsol and a paper stump
- Art Impressions sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- A little twinkle added using Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Clearly Wordsworth sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Through The Craft Room Door - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 183 - ANYTHING GOES
- AAA Cards - challenge No. 103 - CELEBRATE
- Pause, Dream, ENJOY - challenge No. 199 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
Recently returned from our vacation somewhere warm and sunny (missing it already) - want to see some pix?
A few domestic chores - taking the doors off to repair them, then finding the pump on the washing machine had chucked its hand in!
|We rewarded ourselves!|
|A little trouble with the wildlife!|
|Right over our heads at around 08:00|
Now to get over the dreaded jetlag!