So, if you normally visit my blog of a Saturday to check my make for LIM ... as I'll be away there will be no chance to check the LIM challenge OR to make a card for it. There will be a blog post from me though, as I have a GDTM post to go "live" on Saturday but my next regular "challenge post" will be Monday - you can expect pix from the weekend so you might want to make yourself a coffee before paying that visit! See you then!
|And a closer view which shows the twinkle in the snowman and heart,|
along with the embossed "snow drift"!
|The front and back of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit and one piece of red, cut to mat
- Snippet of white card cut to form a "snowdrift" and run through my big shot inside a fancy embossing folder before edging with Distress Ink in tumbled glass
- Darcie's snowman and sentiment (from JCS0062) stamped using Memento tuxedo black and the heart image from the same set stamped using Distress Oxide in candied appled
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils to colour, blended with sansodor and a paper stump
- Wink of Stella clear gel glitter brush pen used to add a little twinkle along with stardust stickles
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 269 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Crafting By Designs - November challenge - GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS
- The Paper Shelter - challenge No. 319 - CHRISTMAS
- The Merry Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 44 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- WaterCooler Wednesday - challenge No. 146 - CHRISTMAS