|This was made for Kylie, our organiser at the weekend|
- White C5, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- White card cut to fit, for my image panel
- Washi tape used to mask off the shape ...... I really SHOULD have positioned it AT the bottom rather than just above ... as I inked over but, there are NO MISTAKES IN ART so I quickly decided to make the same mistake the whole way across the bottom of the card panel and then use it to "frame" my sentiment!
- Distress Inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean and stormy sky applied using a Tim Holtz mini blender and foam pad.
- Water flicked from my fingers, allowed to develop and then the excess moisture blotted with paper towel
- Imagination Crafts stencil placed in line the top washi tape and salty ocean Distress Ink applied through it then, without re-inking I randomly stencilled the Tim Holtz number stencil (set #13)
- Happy Little Stampers sentiment (Doodled flowers set) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Distress Ink in salty ocean used to edge the card panel which I then adhered to my base card using strips of dimensional foam tape
- White A2 "tent fold", 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Water colour panel
- Black card for matting both the image panel and the sentiment panel
- Tim Holtz stencil (from set #13) placed over the watercolour panel, turquoise brusho water colour crystals sprinkled over and then spritzed with water before removing the stencil
- Happy Little Stampers "doodled flowers" sentiment stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black and cut in to a banner end before matting on to black card
- Turquoise glitter droplets added to the sentiment banner