- Two white, C6/A2, 250gsm cards and matching sized envelopes
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit and one piece of green card, to mat (for each card)
- Snippets of card in white and green, for the image panel
- Impression Obsession "Zenspirations" tree stamped using Ranger Archival library green ink - I used a smaller tree from the same set, stamped in Memento tuxedo black, for the front of the envelope as I thought that stamping only half of the words on the front would look rather odd - rightly or wrongly!
- Platinum stickles used on the star (for the card front) and gold Gansai Tambi starry water colour paints for the star elsewhere
- Red tartan/plaid ribbon attached using double sided tape
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit and one of grey cut to mat
- Snippets of card in white, grey and aubergine, for my image panel
- Dylusions row of stars stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- MFT Splatter image (Distressed Patterns) stamped using Memento sweet plum ink
- TPC Studio sentiment (Greetings set) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles to bling up the stars
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 270 - GIVE THANKS
- CAS-ual Fridays - challenge No. 187 - GRATITUDE WITH ATTITUDE!
- Cardz4Galz - challenge No. 60 - THANK YOU/THANKSGIVING
And some more vacation pix from Lake Tohopekaliga ...
|A gator in the wild - this one was about a four footer!|
|More birds than people around this mini lighthouse - we couldn't get any closer|
due to soil erosion as a result of Hurricane's Irma and Maria