Hope you had a terrific weekend and got to enjoy rather than endure any fireworks that may have been happening over the weekend.
I'd like to welcome new followed, Bev Dale, hope you will stop by again.
I have a couple of items of crafting to share with you today too .... number one is a bit of a girlie birthday card.
|And a closer view of the sparkle|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit and DCWV glitter card cut to mat
- Snippets of card in white, navy and the same glitter card
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image stamped using Versafine majestic blue and Versafine onyx black inks
- Mod Podge sparkle applied to the image using a small paint brush (to give it sparkle) and set aside to dry
- Distress Inks in mustard seed and spiced marmalade applied around the image using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool
- Stampendous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink and also coated with the mod podge sparkle
- Three blue glitter droplets used to add texture and further sparkle
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Emerald City - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Morgans Artworld - challenge No. 22 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 140 - BIRTHDAYS
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 140 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting with friends - challenge No. 54 - ANYTHING GOES
And, here's number two .... I was asked to create 15 Christmas cards for the girlfriend of a pal and I didn't have a whole lot of time to do it in so .. batch making seemed the way to go ... and I had new stash (MFT and PRS) to ink too, calling this a bit of a result!
- 3 x White C6/A2, 250gsm, cards and matching sized envelopes
- Two pieces of white card (per card) cut to fit and a piece of navy card cut to mat
- Precious Remembrance Shop (Sketchy Christmas - NBUS) and My Favorite Things (Bitty Bears - NBUS) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Derwent coloursoft pencils used to add just a dash of colour to my "polar" bears
- Stardust stickles to bling it up a bit too
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 358 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Crafty Friends - challenge No. 70 - CHRISTMAS
- CraftyCatz - challenge No. 391 - BEARTASTIC
- Simply Create Too - November challenge - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Jingle Belles - October 27th challenge - NOT A CREATURE WAS STIRRING
And the batch? Well, it looks kinda like this ...