Many of my regular readers will recall that I recently attended a crafting retreat hosted by Kylie from Happy Little Stampers where I made a good number of card fronts ... blaming a senior moment for not remembering the dimensions for an A2 card! As it happens, I was right, as I was a centimetre out!
I am, however, nearing the end of the conversion of these toppers in to cards! YAY! Naturally, where I have borrowed stash I've been unable to show the total materials used like I usually do but ... here goes . . . .
- White C6/S2, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- Using washi tape I masked off my panel to colour before scribbling my Maped version of Distress crayons (in red/pink and purple) blending with a moistened finger
- Using Tim Holtz mini stencils from sets #13 and #14 and a baby wipe I "knocked back" the colour in select areas (better shown in photograph #2, the close up)
- Precious Remembrance Shop (DIY stamp set) chevron image stamped using London fog ink
- Precious Remembrance Shop (positive thought stamp set) double dashed border stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Happy Little Stampers (doodled flower set) foliage and sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour foliage on the insert to match
- I edged the image panel using Ranger Archival mini in fuchsia pink before attaching to my card
- Stardust stickles to accentuate
- Through The Craft Room Door - December 12th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Creates and Makes - challenge No. 17 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1750 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 187 - ANYTHING GOES
And now ... my last make from the HLS retreat where I was busy making card fronts the entire time, couldn't make them all in to cards as I could NOT remember the size of an A2 card and didn't want to look too dumb by asking!!! I do love to layer my Kaisercraft images, they make such a perfect and grungey backdrop for cards ..... hope you agree.
- White C6/A2, 300gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to fit
- Kaisercraft mini grid image stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Kaisercraft bubble wrap image stamped using Distress Ink in weathered wood
- Precious Remembrance Shop (DIY set) splatter image stamped using Adirondack red pepper ink and sentiment using Memento tuxedo black ink
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
YES OR NO to the red splatters?