Hope you've had a good week and not been too badly affected by the usual gamut of bugs and/or the snow, sleet, hail and icy conditions experienced since Christmas.
Me? I've used the weather as an excuse to stay in and craft! Works for me!!! Here's my latest effort, for last week's LIM sketch which (because of Christmas) runs for two weeks ...... it's my third entry so I thought I would take some liberties with the sketch - now hoping I haven't gone too far!
- White 15cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 14cm square
- One pearlised grey card panel cut to 13½cm square
- Using a square die I cut two panels out of my grey card panel, as per the sketch below
- Washi tape used to mask off a border
- Distress Inks in tumbled glass and stormy sky applied using a mini blending tool and foam pad
- Kaisercraft mini grid image stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Kaisercraft rocks image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Kaisercraft stains images stamped using Tim Holtz Distress mixed media ink in hickory smoke and black soot
- Anita's sentiment stamped using the Black soot from the above ink pad
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 360/361 - SKETCH (see below) - 3rd entry - I'm hoping that this is deemed to be CAS enough as there's more than 50% white space .. albeit it's actually GREY space!!!
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 276 - ANYTHING GOES (there IS an optional twist which I didn't use)
- That's Crafty - December 22nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 226 - ANYTHING GOES
- Little Miss Muffet - challenge No. 179 - ANYTHING GOES