Now we've reached the "official" last working day (though I appreciate many of my readers may be working over the weekend too) before Christmas - it's time to GET THIS PARTY STARTED .. so, please join me in the happy dance below!
|And a closer view of the image panel|
- White 15cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square
- One piece of red card cut to 14cm square
- Snippets of card in white and red cut using MFT stitched (nesting) rectangles
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image (set 385 Christmas Crows) and Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour and blended using Sansodor
- Kaisercraft glitter gel pens to accentuate beaks, bodies and buttons!
- Stardust stickles to highlight snow