Mid week again ..... has the Christmas madness invaded your home yet? My husband went off on Sunday and did the bulk of the shopping for the Christmas period, all we have left is the fresh fruit, veg and dairy to obtain nearer the time and I have no plans to go ANYWHERE NEAR SHOPS now until after Christmas! Unless, of course, I suddenly remember a gift I forgot to buy - hope that doesn't happen!
Saw my two oldest friends yesterday, we meet up for Christmas lunch once the teaching pal finishes for Christmas! We had a table booked at a local hostelry which, sadly, involved "trial by ring road" - which I survived! Turkey and all the trimmings followed by mulled plum and almond bakewell which was delicious. Such a shame we don't get the chance to meet up as often as we might like but, never seems to matter how long we are apart - we can just pick up where we left off, the sign of great friendships, love both of them to bits and value their friendships hugely.
Anyway, I STILL don't appear able to stop myself making Christmas cards despite last posting day being tomorrow - this one will be for my 2018 quota!
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square
- One piece of red card cut to mat
- White card and red card due cut using MFT's stitched rectangle dies
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle (set 385 "Christmas Crows" from 2009) image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Kaisercraft glitter gel pens in red and black used to add colour and twinkle to the image
- Stardust stickles used to bling up the "snow"
- Poundstretcher black glittered washi tape
- Papermania mini crystals to add interest
- White C6/A2, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Piece of white card and patterned paper (manufacturer unknown, it's a snippet I've had for AGES) cut to fit
- Piece of red card cut to mat
- Snippets of white and red die cut using plain and stitched circles
- MFT Santa and HO3 plus Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image, blended using Sansodor
- Stardust stickles and gold sparkle glitter glues used to bling up fur, bear and buckle
- Black glitter tape (from Poundstretcher 3 rolls for a pound!)
- Die Cuttin' Divas - challenge No. 348 - HOLIDAY
- Cuttlebugmania - December 12th - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS (using die cuts ... circles)
- Stinkinginkers - December 5th challenge - CELEBRATING HOLIDAYS
- TiddlyInks - challenge No. 208 - BE MERRY
- Merry Monday - challenge No. 270 - TIC TAC TOE (left hand column .. stamping/die cut/red)