Another wet and wild night last night, with the blinds rattling .. sure, I COULD have closed the window but then I'd have been hot - it's all about compromise!
What WASN'T about compromise last night was the splendid curry hubby and I enjoyed with a pal - it's been too long - YUMMMM!
|My Birthday card, which I love|
- 12½cm square white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 11½cm square
- One piece of black card cut to 12¼cm square
- Kaisercraft mini grid image stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Kaisercraft rocks image stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Creative Expressions chevrons (from CEC851 Inspired Edges) and Happy Little Stampers sentiment (Mixed Media Fun) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Creative Expressions splatter (from the same set) stamped using Memento grey flannel and Adirondack red pepper inks
- Try It On Tuesday - January 9th challenge - MY FAVOURITE THINGS .. and I DO love to layer stamps, ask anyone!
- Dragonfly Journeys - challenge No. 109 - HOORAY FOR BIRTHDAYS
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1802 - ANYTHING GOES
- Stamps and Fun - challenge No. 315 - USE STAMPS
- Artistic Inspirations - challenge No. 192 - ANYTHING GOES
My BABY card using the same images .. not QUITE so convinced but ....
- White C6/A2, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9½cm x 13cm
- One piece of red card cut to mat at 10cm x 13½cm
- Inkadinkado image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Inkadinkado sentiment (from the same set but I'm afraid I don't have the name or number) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stardust stickles used to add some festive sparkle!
- Use your stuff - challenge No. 295 - MONOCHROMATIC ... I went with black and white with just a pop of red as the narrow border
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 190 - ANYTHING GOES
- Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 275 - PHOTO INSPIRATION (see below) - I went with monochrome and deer
- ABC Christmas Challenge - January challenge - A and/or B - ANTLERS OR BIRDS .... got a deer (with antlers) and 3 birds - YAY!)
- The Holly and The Ivy - challenge No. 22 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
Found out that I was picked as TOP ADDICT over at Addicted to Stamps and More - thanks so much peeps, really appreciate it