- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in red and Costco double sided + white die cut birds
- Kaisercraft mini grid and Film Edges images stamped using Memento grey flannel ink
- Sizzix framelets 561218 "Bird Talk" birds die cut and then stamped (along with sentiment) using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour images, blended with Sansodor and paper stumps before running through my Xyron sticker maker to apply a dry glue evenly to the entire surface of the birds especially the delicate parts like plumage and legs.
- Paper Artsy splatter (from HTPX01) stamped using Versafine satin red ink
- Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 513 - SOMETHING FUN
- Crafting With An Attitude - challenge No. 35 - ANYTHING GOES
- Colour Crazy Challenge - challenge No. 3 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Emerald City - challenge No. 7 - ANYTHING GOES - 3rd (and last) entry
And now on to today's LIM challenge make ....
|And a closer view of the image|
- White C6/A2, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- One panel of white card (for the insert) cut to 9½cm x 13cm
- MFT Magical Dragons image, cloud/fire breath and sentiments stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour, blending with Sansodor and a paper stump
- Stardust stickles to bling it up a smidge!
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 363 - CUTE ... and, don't forget ... it's also ONE LAYER CARD WEEK!
- Craft Stamper - January's Make It Take It challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 195 - ANYTHING GOES
- Moving Along With The Times - challenge No. 63 - CAS (Clean And Simple)